torsdag 5 april 2012

EASTER AND FLOWERS FOR MY GIRLS




Hi everyone!


Today I'll actually write (almost) everything in English because I have some friends abroad that I would like to send a special thought to:

 MV, EV and ZS:
You're some of the best people I've ever met and I adore you and your warmhearted souls.
Thank you for always making me laugh. 
-Most of the time that means that I laugh until I cry (- which isn't very flattering since my make up gets really messy), but I love you for that anyway... :-)

CM:
Tack för att du och din underbara familj alltid ställer upp!!!
Med eller utan båtpropellrar i håret så är ni helt enkelt bäst!!
;-)



Foto: Angelic Mess


Some pink roses for you girls...


Foto: Angelic Mess


And another one...


Foto: Angelic Mess


And some more... :-)


I hope to be able to have that cup of coffee with you lot soon. 
For CM: vi kan ju en när som helst.. :-)
Lastly I just want to say:


Καλό Πάσχα!

GLAD PÅSK!

HAPPY EASTER

 ♥

Angelica



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar